Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toy Story (2010)


10/10 [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]

Very Heartfelt, sweet and fantastic follow up of a great story

Toy Story 3 is about the toys are mistakenly delivered to a day-care center instead of the attic right before Andy leaves for college, and it's up to Woody to convince the other toys that they weren't abandoned and to return home.

The old gang is back together and it brought back a lot of memories. There are elements for both adults and kids in this film. There are tons of humor sprinkled throughout. This film plays with your emotions, tugging at your heart strings as well as poking your funny bone.

Toy Story 3 is my favourite of the entire three and it took my breath away. I felt I could relate to it as I am in University and had to donate some of my old toys. I grew up with this trilogy and felt that the storyline grew as well.

All in all, Toy Story 3 made me smile. I recommend this to everyone! If you haven't seen this ( I frown at you) GO SEE IT! Completely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...