Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sherlock (2009-present) TV series

9/10 [highly recommended]

AMAZING series that has got me hooked!

Each season only has 3 episodes..and so far there are only 2 seasons. SOOOO Catch up quick!

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are quite possibly the best combo of sherlock and watson (that's right, I like this duo even more than Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law). The performance by the cast, the writing/adaption as well as the filming/editing technique gives this film a very unique feeling. The use of a victorian era character and puzzle solving ability along with very modern equipment gives the old Sherlock Holmes new life.

 Bravo Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss

2 comments:

  1. I heard the actor of this show hates the American version of Elementary. However, I want to watch this version of Sherlock Holmes, also.

    I love the American show Elementary; it fucking rocks!!! I will catch this one, later. Once again Wenke-wink, you give a great review; even if, i don't agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @dwight appreciate the comment, and for checking my reviews. Sometimes I type them out too quick and sometimes I put more thought into it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...