Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inception (2010)

9/10 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)

Be Prepared to be blown away!

Nolan, the directer of Memento, Dark Knight, and Prestige again lives up to the hype and my anticipation!

Inception is mind-blowing and breathtaking! From the moment the film started I was hooked and by the end of the film I was in awe. I loved it! Inception has an superb story line with an amazing cast and I can say it is one of the best films I have seen all year.

The storyline works itself into your head and plays with the idea of dream and reality. Nolan is very careful about not letting any of the elements of the film be overwhelming. He balances action, humor, special effects and brilliantly crafted storyline nicely.

Fantastic casting! I never really had a film where I liked the entire collaboration of cast members, but Inception has made that happen. Leonardo DiCapio is fantastic as always in the lead. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, my favourite guy from 3rd Rock from the Sun, so glad to see more of him after 500 Days of Summer. One of my favourite actress Ellen Page gave a superb performance as well. Tom Hardy, a new face I love to see more of. Cillian Murphy, an excellent actor who has never failed to surprise me with his performance. Ken Watanabe, first saw him in The Last Samurai and have been a fan since. Michael Cane, loved him in Miss Congeniality, even made an appearance!

Do yourself a favour and go watch this movie. I've seen so many movies, but rarely has a movie struck me like Inception. I recommend this to everyone! Inception sits #3 on IMDB top 250 movies, that's how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...