Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Top 10 - Jackie Chan

I realized I haven't rated a single Jackie Chan film despite having seen almost every single one of them. Since there are so many of them, I'm going to attempt to list some of my favourite Jackie Chan films (in no particular order).

1) Operation Condor
-Friggin gut splitting hilarious, with the classic Jackie Chan fighting scenes, and great supporting actress fighting for Jackie's attention that makes this film one of the best!























2) The Twin Dragon
-double the fun

 




3) Armor of God

-prop used to fight is a hot burning log




















4) First Strike
-prop used to fight includes latter, broom


5) Who Am I



















6) Project A

7) Mr Nice Guy
8) Rush Hour

9) Rumble in the Brox

10) Dragons Forever

Worth Mentioning:

11) Drunken Master


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...