Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gambit (2012)

7.5/10 [highly recommended]

I stumbled upon this film quite accidentally as I was searching for the superhero "Gambit". My initial excitement that there was a film based on the comic-hero Gambit was quickly shot down when the film turned out to be a comedy/crime about a con by an art curator. HOWEVER, before quickly switching the page I was quickly drawn in by the cast and plot of this film and decided to give this film a shot. Boy, am I glad I did.

TOP NOTCH acting from Colin Firth accompanied by extremely witty dialogue (via the Coen Brothers) and some extremely funny scenarios.

I completely and utterly fell in love with Gambit. I am shocked at the 5.6 rating on IMDB. This film has everything I wanted in a comedy and avoided being crude.

HIGHLY recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...