Saturday, December 4, 2010

Across the Hall (2009)




6/10

Suspense , great editing (with a couple flaws)

I recommend this film to those who like thrillers that are a bit slow. I do warn everyone to avoid reading spoilers and revealing reviews before watching this film. I tried to keep this review as vague as possible so those who wish too see it will still find it entertaining.


The entire storyline takes place within a hotel, but is made exciting by great editing.

The plot is simple (without giving it away), it revolves around a 'standoff between a young man, his fiancée and his best friend who comes to his aide'.

Across the Hall gripped me from minute one and held my attention to some extent. The initial set up is my favourite part of this film. As the story unfolded it became somewhat predictable. Although the details remain suspenseful, the overall plot became apparent to me about half way through.

The acting is alright, entertaining to watch.

I recommend this to suspense/thrill/mystery lovers....the editing made Across the Hall amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...