Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Four Brothers (2005)




6.5/10


drama, gun fights, car chase, fist fights and some twist...

Four Brothers revovles around (of course) four brothers looking to avenge their mother's death.

I was drawn to this film after watching the trailer and Four Brothers met my expectation. I am not one for revenge films but the relationship established between the characters in this film caught my attention. The drama is spot on, with high and lows throughout film. Has a bit of a twist, but overall is predictable.

The acting is mediocre, with Mark Wahlberg in his typical tough guy character. (PS I met Wahlberg at the premiere of Fighter).

Storyline and cinematography are very generic action film technique, nothing too spectacular but entertaining if you're looking for gun fights and car chases.

I recommend this film to those who like revenge films but with a good story line and drama. This film has everything to make a guy flick, but with the bonus addition of solid drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...