Monday, December 13, 2010

I Sell the Dead (2008)

6.5/10

Scary and funny at the same time.

I Sell the Dead is about a grave robber reflects on his life of crime. (imdb)

Interesting editing technique plus golden performance made this film quite appealing.

Dominic Monaghan (played Charlie on the TV show Lost) did a superb job in this film finding a perfect balance between when to be serious and and when to be comedic. He is quite brilliant in moving this film forward.

I Sell the Dead mixes humour with horror so well that at points during the movie I was laughing in fear. With so many movies about zombies/vampires/ghosts/slashers, this movie felt rather refreshing. It focus on ghouls and grave robbers told by a man on death row.

I Sell the Dead is great for those who wants to watch a horror but, like myself, cannot handle the intensity and need some humor. Light subtle humour mixed with thrillingly scary moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...