Sunday, January 8, 2012

Run Fatboy Run (2007)

7.5/10

Run Forest-I mean Fatboy Run!

Run Fatboy Run is about Five years after jilting his pregnant fiancée on their wedding day, out-of-shape Dennis decides to run a marathon to win her back.

Simon Pegg stars and David Schimmer directs. Last film I saw with the duo was in Big Nothing, which was pretty fun film to watch.

Simon, again, is fabulous as Dennis the average joe who wants to accomplish something for once in his life. I am adding this to the list of awesome Simon Pegg film collection.

Simple story made quite enjoyable with some extremely silly characters and well knitted dialogue. This film doesn't cause burst of hysterical laughter but rather is filled with subtle humor that keeps you snickering.

The funny thing is I watched this film while doing my own spin cycle on the exercise bike and what a motivation it is. After the film I wanted to go for a run, I might have to watch this film every time I feel lazy.

Lazy people who hates running be warned, this film is not for you even though it is funny, well written, and has amples of corky characters.

Run Fatboy Run review

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...